At the time of registration User shall share certain Personal Information with Vertu Salon and Vertu Salon respects your Personal Information. Such Personal Information may include User’s personal identifiable information such as User’s name, address, telephone no., e-mail ids and any other Personal Information which User may share.
In case Member participates in offers, schemes and facilities provided by the Website, Member will be required to provide additional information as per the rules and regulations pertaining to offers, schemes and facilities. Such information will also remain in Vertu Salon’s database and will be considered as User’s Personal Information.
Vertu Salon may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on Vertu Salon’s Website and/or any forms, details at Vertu Salon. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Vetu Salon’s Services, applying booking an appointment, subscribing to Vertu’s Service, submitting reviews or requesting further services.
- If you contact Vertu Salon, Vertu Salon may keep a record of that communication.
- Vertu Salon may also ask you to complete surveys that Vertu Salon use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of appointments you book at Website and of the fulfilment of Services provided to you.
- Details of your visits to our sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION AND STORAGE
As a matter of security Vertu Salon takes back-up of systems periodically. Only authorized personnel are allowed to have access to the Website related database.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Vertu will do Vertu’s best to protect your personal data, Vertu cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Vertu’s Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once Vertu Salon has received your information, Vertu Salon will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
Vertu uses information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or Services that you request from Vertu or which Vertu feels may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us which may include sharing your information with third party service providers employed by Vertu to perform functions on our behalf such as, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing unwanted information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing services and processing payments.
- To protect you and Vertu Salon against fraud.
- To develop and improve the Services Vertu Salon offers.
- To notify you about changes to Vertu Salon’s Services.
- Vertu may also permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Vertu may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- employed by Vertu to perform functions on our behalf such as, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing unwanted information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing services.
- In the event that Vertu sells or buys any business or assets, in such case Vertu may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Vertu Salon or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.